The First Conspiracy

On this 'Conspiracy Day' (9/11) #ConspiracyDay as we remember and hold to our hearts the fallen loved-ones that unwillingly gave their lives so the cabal could further their agenda, ponder, if you will, 'The First Conspiracy' that took place.

It is said, "If you never lie you never have to worry about what you have said." This goes for conspiracies. If they never started, and we were an honest civilization, we wouldn't have the problems of today that stem from illogical thoughts.

And just so we're clear on the meaning of this word, 'conspiracy.' Because meanings have a tendency to be distorted in a world hell bent on covering their ass. During the President Bill Clinton scandal that led to his impeachment he had a definition problem with the word, 'is' or at least he made it a problem to support the errors he made in the oval office. http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/chatterbox/1998/09/bill_clinton_and_the_meaning_of_is.html 

~<>*

Conspiracy:
1. collusion, sedition. 2. Conspiracy, plot, intrigue, cabal all refer to surreptitious or covert schemes to accomplish some end, most often an evil one. A conspiracy usually involves a group entering into a secret agreement to achieve some illicit or harmful objective: a vicious conspiracy to control prices. A plot is a carefully planned secret scheme, usually by a small number of persons, to secure sinister ends: a plot to seize control of a company. An intrigue usually involves duplicity and deceit aimed at achieving either personal advantage or criminal or treasonous objectives: the petty intrigues of civil servants. Cabal refers either to a plan by a small group of highly-placed persons to overthrow or control a government, or to the group of persons themselves: a cabal of powerful lawmakers.

~<>*

I realize I'm preaching to the chorus here on this blog called 'ET's R Us' so it will be easier, I think, to speak freely without a look over my shoulder and stutter in hesitancy. But when the organization of religion is at bay, at hand, and in questioning, I'm not so sure. They do have a lot of money invested and their hold on society is still some what of a strangle hold. But I mean no disrespect here and really I'm not talking about religion. Organized religion was wonderful for showing us morels, the ten commandments and how to live together with each other. I am a Christian and it was a wonderful step for me while growing up. Whether, in time, it has gotten out of hand is not my call, nor is whatever religion of the many is the 'right one' is also not my call. Heaven's ta Betsy! What is my call and what I can tell you is that without religion I don't think I could have been, or could have found my spirituality. So if I were to be asked what my religion is I would say that I am more spiritual than religious. But even at this day and age I could still get the turned-up noses of  judgment from the followers who preach, "thou shall not judge." But not as many as I would have years before. The times are truly changing for the better. Jesus knew what he was talking about. More and more people are seeing themselves more spiritual than religious. Even Pope Francis' niece said in a recent interview that she considers herself to be spiritual, not religious, and she believes her uncle will renew the "outdated" Catholic Church.
 
In essence All conspiracy's have stemmed from one great lie that accrued a few thousand years ago. The first conspiracy, as I call it.

The information that I found comes from three books. 'The Pleiadian Mission' by Randolph Winters, 'Talmud of Jmmanuel' by Judas Ischariot and 'Celestial Teachings' by Dr. James Deardorff, a Christian historian. His book is a result of six years of study on 'The Talmud of Jmmanuel' to determine it's validity.

It seems from the info that I gathered, and I'm still gathering this 'beyond interesting' info, Jesus, or rather Jmmanuel, had the intention of teaching us 'spirituality' instead of teaching us 'Christianity.' He was not called 'Jesus Christ' until many years after his death by those who started this christian cult. And he did not die on the cross, he only laps into a coma. Then he was taken to the tomb and with help was revived so he could travel back to India where he had lived and where he learned spirituality since he was thirteen years of age. There he raised a large family and died of old age at 115 years old.

Here's where the conspiracy comes in. All because they wanted to make it a profitable religion so people would need them, instead of people doing it themselves spiritually. Judas Iscarioth was not the betrayer of Jmmanuel, as we've been told. He is only Jmmanuel's scribe, because very few people were able to write in those days, Jmmanual being one of them. One of Judas' scripts was stolen so that it could be used as evidence against Jmmanuel by a Pharisee's son by the name of Juda Iharioth. He took the script from the bag of Judas and sold it for 70 silvers to the scribes and Pharisees, who were pursuing Jmmanuel. This would enable them to accuse Jmmanuel of blasphemy. The father of this man Juda, who was the real traitor, wanted to hide his son's guilt and protect the family mane, so he announced to the people that the traitor was the scribe of Jmmanuel, named Judas. Because of his power and standing he was believed. It was really Juda who hung himself, not judas his friend who traveled on to India and continued to be his scribe after the crucifixion. What he wrote was called 'The Talmud of Jmmanuel.' And his son, Joseph, after his father died, took it back to the tomb to hide it there as his father instructed him.

But you ask, "why am I reading this here in 'ET's R Us?' Well because, it seems, that there is so much more to why they didn't want the people to know the real teaching of "Christ" and to, heaven forbid, understand that they didn't need a religious organization coming between them and their Creation. The kicker, or as we say today, 'the smoking gun'  is the truth to be known about the identity of Jmmanuel and who his father really was, and he may still be alive today.  We'll have to see, how ever, what the disclosure brings.

It was not until 1963 that the Pleiadians led a Greek Catholic priest, named Rashid, to the site where the scrolls were buried. The writings had been placed into resin and were kept in a crystal-like box given to Jmmanuel by his father, his true father, Gabriel, a Pleiadian, when he was young, just for this purpose. Rashid found them where they were hidden almost 2,000 years earlier by Jmmanuel's son, Joseph.

Oh, and before I let you go to 'enjoy' this anniversary of 9/11, hopefully the last conspiracy before disclosure, Jmmanual was born on February 3rd, by are calendar's today. During the later periods of Roman history pagans worshiped the sun 'solar monotheism' around December 25. The powers that be, the cabal, if you would, interfered and used it as the birth of their Christ, their "son" of God.

Please, fellow space traveler, do yourself a huge favor and read 'The Pleiadian Mission' by Randolph Winters. Have you ever picked up and read a book you wish would never end. Well me too, and this is the one. I finished it but I still go back and read some more, just like a text book. A text book in this class called, 'The Pleiadians, our Friends and Relatives.'

~<>*

(the original Lord's Prayer)


My Spirit
My Spirit, you are omnipotent,
your name is holy.
May your kingdom be incarnate in me.
May your power reveal itself within me,
on Earth and in the heavens.
Give me today my daily bread, and
thus let me recognize my sins, and
I shall recognize the truth.
Do not lead me into temptation and confusion,
but deliver me from error.
For yours is the kingdom within me and
the power and knowledge forever.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment