Avatars of the Phoenix Lights (book review)

"The sky is not the limit for You!" -Ishuwa



Before going further with this review of 'Avatars of the Phoenix Lights,' I must say I'm very sorry for my prior blogs here. They were immature and seemed to fall in the groove of what I wanted to stay away from. There is no need for the fear and misconceptions I spread unknowingly. I wouldn't have known this, mind you, and be in this retrospective state if I haven't started reading this wonderful book, or rather, this connection, I now tell you about, fellow space travelers. We all grow and shift at our own speed.

Indeed, I have not completed 'Avatars of the Phoenix Lights' before giving this review on this date - 2/22/2014 - but I just had to share this, with all my heart, with you as I read it, as I experience it and as I experience myself experience it. Because I have a tendency to dissect and devour a book I like for a long time when I read it. And because I didn't want to keep this wonderful news from you any longer that I found in this book. Avatars of the Phoenix Lights has 'blown me away' in the true sense of the phrase. Away from what I was before. Imagine that, reviewing a book before it is read. Yes, this book is that good, or rather, that awesome, totally.

There has always been a comfort within me that we on this Earth are not alone in this vastness of space. A comfort knowing that not only are their planets out there able to sustain a life, other beings doing their thing like we are, there are also different dimensions where the same can occur and flourish. This later notion of different dimensions has been reaffirmed after, or I should say, during, reading this book.

If you don't agree with my comfort zone or what I have said thus far, fine, there is no rush, love. But please understand, dear one, the degree of your comfort zone is in direct correlation and is entirely based upon your particular contact and experience with other ET's. They love us and want the experience to be a joyful one as it will be for them. No, they do not wish to scare the shit out of us!

Yes, I said other ET's because I feel we are ET's as well. If there were beings on the Moon, and I don't see any reason why their weren't, when we landed there, we were the Alien ET's. 'If' there were any beings on Mars when we dropped our robot on it, we were the ET's. Any beings that come across Hubble would see us as Alien ET's. For are we not in space like they are. I rest my case.

And I can only tell you, dear one, not to have fear and not to worry with sleepless nights, for they are not going to land here and eat us. You have been watching too many movies by directors who would rather sell you more theater tickets, than more logic. And any religion or political affiliate, like these directors, who feeds you this fear infested garbage has other intentions and an agenda where our fear and hopelessness is needed for their ends. We've been here for thousands of years and wouldn't still be here on this Earth now if that was the case. We would already be eaten. Some one has always been watching over us and at our backs. Ever wonder why another asteroid hasn't hit us again? There ya go. They don't want anything harmful to happen to their relatives! Just like you don't want your relatives to be hurt or feel pain of any kind.

"This book can open more doors within your intelligence and your heart, which can allow information to more instantaneously be available for you." -Ishuwa

This wonderful book is the first in the 'Galactic Family Series.' It documents 12 hour conversations between a human on Earth, Jefferson, and the ET human named Ishuwa, that is channeled by Shuan. Ishuwa describes his civilization, called the Yayel and that they are the decedents of our World and that we are part the galactic family. And that on March 13, 1997 have made visual contact with thousands of people on Earth in what is known as the "Phoenix Lights UFO Sighting.






EXCERPT:

Ishuwa:  There are a few in your realm that have their own agendas that aren't in your highest good as we perceive the choices humanity would like to take now, the directions humanity would like to take now in reconnecting more to the heart, more to their feeling nature, more to who they actually are, re- awakening, coming out of the 'haunted house' with greater ease and with more frequency to experience the light of play.

There are a few who aren't interested in seeing that type of growth process for human beings. But they are fewer and farther than you may think. And the more and more you stay focused on uplifting expressions and directions, and as more humans realize it is in choosing what is truly uplifting for them and embellishing their day in that way, talking about it, appreciating it, acknowledging it, writing about is, and dreaming about it, and creating art , and music and plays and films that support that positive direction, then the stronger their frequency moves in that direction and thus the farther away they move from the few extraterrestrials that are still choosing to bounce around in the darker places of what could be considered control and misinformation, misdirection, and lack of true guidance.


More Questions for Ishuwa !
 

  • Ishuwa and the Yahyel, Our Hybrid Children & Galactic Family
    Ishuwa and the Yahyel are the Pilots of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting seen by thousands of people including former Arizona Governor Fife Symington who was a pilot and a Captain in the United States Air Force. The Yahyel are our hybrid children and ....
  • Ishuwa and the Yahyel, Our Hybrid Children & Galactic Family
    Ishuwa and the Yahyel are the Pilots of the Phoenix Lights UFO sighting seen by thousands of people including former Arizona Governor Fife Symington who was a pilot and a Captain in the United States Air Force. The Yahyel are our hybrid children and ....










    



No comments:

Post a Comment